Top 10 Smart Home Hub
Nowadays, there are so many products of smart home hub in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for smart home hub in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smart home hub which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
849 reviews analysed
1. Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home. Frequency band is 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.Control your lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant , Maximum Operating Range- 98 feet
- HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Smart Home Hub, Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Philips Hue Stand Alone Bridge would be the Best Smart Home Hub for Money.
- I am very pleased with the results.
- I love hue products with the exception of price.
- Product took forever to arrive but works great!
- I have used feit and lifx smart bulbs.
- Love the Phillips hue line time to modernize my house lol
- I bought these Philips Hue lights for my front yard since it’s very small (I only need 4 lights) and I wanted to do it myself (… Read More
2. All-new Echo Show (2nd Gen) – Premium sound and a vibrant 10.1” HD screen – Charcoal
- Set up compatible Zigbee devices without the need for a separate hub. See your front door camera stream with 2-way audio and notifications.
- Make video calls to anyone with Skype, the Alexa app, an Echo Spot, or Echo Show.
- Ask Alexa to see lyrics and album art with Amazon Music. See weather forecasts, calendars, to-do lists, and your favorite playlists.
- With over 50,000 skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you do more with Alexa.
- With eight microphones and far-field technology, Alexa can hear you even while music is playing.
- Premium speakers with Dolby processing let you stream music and books in crisp, stereo sound. With a vibrant 10.1″ HD screen for watching videos, movies, and TV shows-in a new fabric design.
- Your new kitchen companion-watch recipe videos, set timers and alarms, and add items to your shopping list.
- Watch award-winning movies and shows from Prime Video, music videos from Vevo, or live TV and sports with a Hulu subscription.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then All-new Echo Show (2nd Gen) – Premium sound and a vibrant 10.1” HD screen – Charcoal is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new All-new Echo Show (2nd Gen) – Premium sound and a vibrant 10.1” HD screen – Charcoal comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Smart Home Hub and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Smart Home Hub then don’t look beyond All-new Echo Show (2nd Gen) – Premium sound and a vibrant 10.1” HD screen – Charcoal. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Smart Home Hub in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Sengled Smart Multicolor Tira E39 G8c
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa, Google Assistant or HomeKit-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android. ) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home’s Sengled smart products
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa, Google Assistant and HomeKit
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Sengled Smart Multicolor Tira E39 G8c has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Sengled Smart Multicolor Tira E39 G8c is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Sengled Smart Multicolor Tira E39 G8c easily gets the award of Best Smart Home Hub Under 100$.
4. Staging Product Not Retail Sale
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- Fill your home with sound – With multi-room music, play synchronized music across Echo devices in different rooms. Or pair your Echo with Fire TV to feel scenes come to life with home theater audio.
- New look, new sound – Echo delivers clear highs, dynamic mids, and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your entertainment – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. Plus listen to radio stations, podcasts, and Audible audiobooks.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner’s ready.
- Smart home made simple – With the built-in hub, easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or Ring Smart Lighting products (coming soon) to voice control lights, locks, and sensors.
5. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
If you are buying a Smart Home Hub for the first time, then you should have Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub. It has fewer features when you make Smart Home Hub comparisons of Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub with any other Smart Home Hub but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Smart Home Hub, grab any Smart Home Hub but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Looking forward to linking up more devices with the smartthings hub.
- I am very pleased with this purchase for my home automation purposes.
- While using my phone is fine, there should be a pc interface (not unlike the ecobee3).
- Quality is “samsung standard” meaning very good.
- For the schlage, once you download the app (you can google for instructions and links to the app), you have more lock managment… Read More
- Didint try it yet since didint move in but shipping and item is good!
- Remedied that by importing an app from the smartthings community using github.
- Side note:we had a helluva time getting my wife’s phone to log into the smartthings account.
- I’ve been all in on homekit this past year but i’m very impressed with this smartthings hub.
- Great to lock and unlock our front door (schlage connect lock) via the smartthings hub.
- I have just dipped my toes in the water, but i have a smartthings hub which is connected to my schlage century smart lock.
- And yes, we had created a separate smartthings account for her phone.
- Good buy works great as described and a lot of good features.
- Amazing product. Did exactly what I wanted. I can now change and delete codes from wherever.
- I have only had this hub for a few weeks, but so far I am VERY impressed with its capabilities.I did my research into what hubs… Read More
6. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub
- Hubitat is changing how people live with smart devices, allowing them to “Elevate Their Home”. By combining the advantages of local automation processing with cloud connectivity, Hubitat’s innovative Hubitat Elevation hub ensures personal data privacy and is more reliable and responsive than competitive cloud-based solutions.
- Tutorial videos, online documentation, community with online support from our team, email support.
- After one time setup, no internet connection is required to use the Hubitat Elevation hub, so you can avoid latency and delays, and gain peace of mind by not relying on the cloud.
- Connects with many popular Zigbee, Z-Wave and Lutron smart devices. Now supports Iris V1 devices. Mobile app for iOS and Android
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Samsung Smartthings Smart Home Hub which have been in market longer than anyone. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Smart Home Hub in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Smart Home Hub and it could be any of the high value Smart Home Hub, chances are that would be much costlier than Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Overall, i am very happy with the hubitat elevation and find it to meet all of my needs for home automation.
- I do not write reviews until i have had the product for a while so i can get a good feel for the product.
- The biggest issue i ran into was with the hubitat mobile app for ios.
- I was not happy with the the samsung system and put in the habitat a year ago.
- Overall, i am very happy with the hubitat elevation c-7 and can only imagine the home automation solutions it will eventually b… Read More
- Overall, i am very happy with the system and its capabilities.
- This is not for the average homeowner but z-wave isn’t either.
- That’s too bad, because they do not sound that encouraging.
- Hubitat is extremely fast, it’s almost instant.
- There was no need to reset everything in advance or do anything through the wink (which i couldn’t anyway, you know, dead), the… Read More
- I also have the hubitat application from the apple app store up and running so i can control my system through the dashboards r… Read More
- You can also create or install community-created apps and drivers, many of which can be ported from the smartthings community f… Read More
- So after much research i decided on the hubitat.
- This is tricky to program devices, i finally figured it out and it works great without a zwave extender.
- This is a super hub device to integrate the various z-wave switches and outlets.
- Decided to replace it with a hubitat since the online connection for wink is one of its glaring downsides (as indicated by the … Read More
- I could never get the geofence feature to work with 100% reliability on any of my family’s iphone devices for detecting presence.
- You have to do a zwave exclude on the device prior to doing an include.
- I’ve been a smartthings user since 2015.
- This is tricky to program devices, I finally figured it out and it works great without a zwave extender. Distance is 60 feet w… Read More
- The UI is horrible, and the app is worthless.With that out of the way, this thing is absolutely fantastic when paired with Home… Read More
7. Google Required Nitebird Dimmable Equivalent
- Voice Control: Control your NiteBird smart warm white A19 light bulbs via your voice with Alexa and Google Assistant. Just give a simple voice command to turn on/off or brighten/dim your light (e.g: Alexa, dim living room light to 50%). No hub required and easy to install. No need subscription.
- Energy Saving and Easy to Install: NiteBird 8W smart LED light bulb is equivalent to 75W traditional incandescent bulb, save up to 80% energy. To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into any standard E26 light socket or fixture, very easy.
- Schedule and Dimmable: You can schedule the smart bulbs automatically switch on/off via your phone APP, they will auto turn on before you wake up and auto turn off after you fell asleep. And you also can set a countdown timer. You can according to your need to create a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere by setting bulbs to right brightness.
- Remote Control: Even you are not home, you also can control your smart bulb turn on/off via phone App directly, as long as your phone access a secure 2.4 GHz(only) Wi-Fi network and it’s available. You can create a group for all your NiteBird smart bulbs and control them with a single button.
- Long Lifespan: Achieve approximately 35,000 hours. 30-Day Money-Back, 1-Year Replacement Warranty, if you have any problems, please contact us directly via Amazon or email.
8. Samsung Smartthings Extender Functionality Whole Home
- Extendable Coverage: Enjoy seamless Wi-Fi coverage for up to 1,500 sq. feet with a single Wi-Fi router, and up to 4,500 sq. feet with a pack of 3. Add up to 32 routers if additional coverage is needed
- Adaptive Home Wi-Fi: Powered by Plume, SmartThings Wi-Fi learns your environment and optimizes performance for a powerful, reliable home Wi-Fi experience
- All-in-One Solution: The only mesh router and smart-home hub in-one, allowing you to connect and control 100+ compatible smart cameras, lights, speakers, doorbells, and more with the SmartThings app
- Seamless Channel Hopping: Adaptive routing technology automatically chooses the clearest channel & fastest path to avoid congestions
- Easy Setup: Download the SmartThings app, and follow the instructions to get your new home network running in minutes
- One App Controls it All: See what’s connected, prioritize devices, create network access for guests, set up parental controls, set schedules, and more all from your smartphone
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
Samsung Smartthings Extender Functionality Whole Home is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Samsung Smartthings Extender Functionality Whole Home wins the users. Most of them who buy Samsung Smartthings Extender Functionality Whole Home once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Smart Home Hub in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Smart Home Hub to any other Smart Home Hub is least.
9. Gosund Compatible Required Appliances Certified
- INSTALLATION & ROI: Plug in the Smart Plug, download app & follow very easy steps. Effective use of smart plugs helps reduce electricity bills.
- AROUND THE GLOBE: No matter where you are, turn on/off home electronics. Manage up to 50 electronic appliances – one electronic appliance per smart plug.
- FEATURES: Set timer, share with family members or create schedule. These features will make your life easier and smarter.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works flawlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant & IFTTT. No hub required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above.
- CERTIFICATION & WARRANTY: ETL certification ensures complete protection. If you face any technical issue, feel free to us, we will try our best to help you. With Gosund smart plug gets 12-Month limited warranty.
Gosund Compatible Required Appliances Certified is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Gosund Compatible Required Appliances Certified which falls into premium category but Gosund Compatible Required Appliances Certifiedis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Gosund Compatible Required Appliances Certified offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Smart Home Hub available in the market today. Gosund Compatible Required Appliances Certified was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Smart Home Hub to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Now that it’s working, though, i’m very happy with it!
- These were easy to set up with the app and integrated with alexa pretty flawlessly after assigning the alexa skill.
- I wanted to install one on an outlet behind my couch, but it adds too much distance with the smart plug and the lamp plug.
- I will suggesy buying the bigger ones as there is no much of difference price wize.
- It was ultimately easy to install and set up on the gosund app using the ap setup but i ended up needing to download the “smart… Read More
- I do wish the design was a little better and you could plug into the side.
- Really i like it and there’s a lot of option you can use it(5??)
- Testing of the most recent 4 gosund plugs revealed that these do not work with the smartlife/tuya app which might be why they r… Read More
- I removed 1 star because i had to download and use the gosund app just for these 4 plugs.
- They work wonderfully and integrate well with smartlife, alexa, google home and siri.
- Gosund has been one of the easiest for linking to tuya or smartlife apps so you don’t even need the gosund app if you already h… Read More
- It’s great to rely on the timers when you don’t get home til after dark.
- Was a quick setup after my first purchase where everything got set up for installation.
- Just like pictured and great quality
10. Smart Garage Opener Chamberlain Myq G0401
- Guest access: Securely invite up to three people to control your garage with the myQ Guest Feature. (Note: this is not intended for guests under the age of 16.)
- Requirements needed to start: a router with 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi frequency, router with 802.11 B/G/N, a router within 50 ft. of the Smart Garage Control (more details in PDF user manual).
- Smart Collaboration: Linking your myQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT is free for a limited time. No credit card required.
- New free in-garage delivery with key by amazon available in select areas (check eligibility at amazon.com/keypromo). Prime members can opt in with the myQ smart garage hub to get Amazon packages securely delivered right inside their garage, simply link your myQ account in the Key app
- New design: Compact modern design with a white finish that blends in with ceilings, walls and garage doors. New mounting plate simplifies install.
- Smartphone control: Control, secure and monitor your garage door from anywhere and receive real-time notifications when your garage door is opening or closing.
- Universal: Works with all major brands of garage door openers manufactured after 1993 that have standard safety sensors.
- When placing your first In-Garage Delivery, enter KEY30 at checkout to receive a $30 Amazon credit on future In-Garage Deliveries. Promotion applies to eligible Amazon Prime members in select areas. Full terms & conditions at amazon.com/keypromo
- Improved setup: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) integration makes setup easier than ever. Download the myQ App and follow the in-app instructions to get set up in minutes.
- On-the-go management of daily activities: Never having to wonder if the garage door was left open, receiving real-time alerts when children arrive home from school, remotely letting in the dog walker or service person in.
The Simple Way to a Smarter Garage. Make your existing garage door opener smart in minutes with Smart Garage™ Control.